Friday, December 08, 2006
Beyond the Outhouse
It's been awhile since I've put some time into my award blogging and I have a lot of catching up to do. For now I want to take some time to focus on Blogs of merit of all genre's, places, ideas and dreams. Today allow me to start with Peter from Beyond the Outhouse. Peter is an astounding photographer and recently has been posting photographs taken from around the world.

I've chosen the photo above to feature not only because it is doggone cute. Nor because it's title of Christmas Dreams appeals to me this time of year. I do so because the peacefulness - the art of dreams is what this entire blog features. Every photo shares a dream whether it be in the form of a Buddhist Prayer, Lady Liberty welcoming Dreamers of freedom from shores far away or the fallen dreams of soldiers returning from war.

Peter has an excellent way of photographing people in a light that captures them in their essence. Thank you Peter for sharing your excellent photography.
posted by Margaret @ 1:11 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Peter, if you'd like the chicklet code for the "Mix Pix Award" please email me. =O)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com